The purpose of the Senior Citizens Organization is
- to service the needs and interests of the Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church,
- to promote and advance the Eastern Orthodox Christian faith,
- to provide assistance to the Parish programs and to the GOCW Council, and
- to foster fellowship, ethical and moral support to all the senior citizens of the Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church.
All seniors of the Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church are welcomed and encouraged to participate in the monthly meeting which takes place on the last Tuesday of every month at 12pm.
Board of Directors – 2020
- President: Eva Tasi 519-890-9674
- Vice-President: Zoe Kakkavas
- Treasurer: Vickie Derikozi
- Secretary: George Politis
- Advisor: Thanasis Pontikis